1. Mayfair is famous for its leafy squares and stunning buildings – we have serviced offices in Berkeley Square, Dover Street, Stratton Street, Berkeley Street and many more………
2. There are 6 tube stations on the borders of Mayfair, clockwise from the south west corner these are: Hyde Park, Marble Arch, Bond Street, Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus and Green Park. Green Park and Bond Street are centrally located and the most popular.
3. Once almost exclusively residential, Mayfair is now an eclectic mix of converted and modern Office buildings. Examples of some fine architecture can be found in many of the streets in the area such as Piccadilly and Sackville Street whilst modern facilities can be found around Dover Street, Berkeley Square and Hanover Square.
4. Prices are amongst the highest anywhere in Central London due to the exclusivity and popularity of the area. Serviced Office prices in Mayfair average around £750 on a monthly basis – we provide ‘Guide Prices’ on our website for many of the offices we market.
5. Minimum Rental Terms available on Mayfair Offices start at only 3 months! Choose from a wide variety of options to give your Company that Wow Factor!
Have a look at our selection of Mayfair Serviced Offices here.
We’ll be continuing this series looking at some of London’s most popular districts and areas so sign up to our blog to keep in touch.