This stylish, modern serviced office centre offers a range of stylish office suites. The art deco building was owned by the Burton Brother’s and opened in 1938 and now named Burton House, in homage to the buildings heritage. There are office suites ranging from 90 sq ft offices for 1-2 persons up to 400 sq ft suites for 7 to 8 persons. Burton House is the perfect location for ambitious small businesses to grow. All suites are all fully serviced with a range of benefits included in the rent, Cat6 cabling to all suites with free WiFi and high speed fibre broadband, inclusive utilities (heating, electricity and water).