1. Home to big business – When it comes to industry, there’s no doubt that Manchester is rapidly becoming the heart of the North. It’s up-and-coming prowess as a cultural city surpasses plenty of competition from rival cities, housing offices for Google, BBC and The Co – operative to name but a few.
2. Tax -As a city, Manchester has the ninth-lowest tax cost in the whole of the industrialised world (2012). This impressively low rate alone is almost reason enough to do business here.
3. Workforce – If there’s one thing Manchester certainly isn’t lacking it’s manpower. The city region offers a high quality workforce of 7.2 million people within an hour’s commute of the city centre.
4. Retail – The city is fantastic for its shop life, boasting the 4th largest retail economy in the UK. All the biggest high street brands are available in the city centre or inside Manchester’s very own Arndale shopping centre.
5. Transport– Manchester Airport is one of the country’s busiest airports, sitting in the over 6 million passengers category. Impressively, in 2012 Manchester took Travel Weekly Globe top spot for Britain’s best major airport, surpassing fierce competition from rival airports. This is no doubt, in part, due to the introduction of new routes, amongst many other award winning features
6. Science – The city is not only bursting with culture, but knowledge, too! Manchester has been formally recognised by the government as one of the UK’s “Science Cities“, a title awarded to only 5 other cities in the country.
You can see the current Serviced Office Space available in Manchester from Easy Offices below: