Gone are the days of the traditional office space. The world has shifted from rigid office seating plans and full-time office schedules, with many businesses now prioritising a hybrid working model. The daily office space rental approach is growing in popularity, with hot desking, coworking spaces and private day offices becoming increasingly preferred. But what is a day office, and how can it benefit your business?
What is a day office?
Every business owner, freelancer or self-employed entrepreneur will have different requirements for their company depending on staff, budget, location and more. Perhaps you’re not looking to be tied down to a long term contract, or you’re looking to expand your team quickly and don’t know which office space size to go for?
It can be tricky to find an office space that ticks all the boxes, so why pick a single office? Day offices allow you to remain extremely flexible while keeping costs down.
Renting a day office will provide you with a functional workspace; whether you’re looking for a private office or meeting room, you can find plenty of options on demand. A daily office space rental means that you can rent an office space for just the hours that you need, helping keep costs down.
This flexibility means you can also hop between workspaces. You can rent a day office in London one day and another in Manchester the next – you have the freedom to decide. With no contractual ties, your business can focus its resources on other areas that will enable your business to thrive.
A day office is designed with convenience in mind. You will be renting a fully serviced office space, which means you will benefit from onsite facilities, super-fast WiFi, IT and admin support, all included in your rental cost.
Why a daily office space rental will benefit you
Renting a day office can benefit many types of businesspeople. Whether you’re a freelancer, small business owner or entrepreneur, a daily office space rental can provide a private yet flexible workspace whenever you need it. Set your business up in a workspace that truly empowers your team, with breakout spaces and meeting rooms to suit you.
Here’s how a day office will benefit you even further:
- Boost your professional image. Imagine hosting your next team meeting in a serviced office with onsite artisan coffee and catered lunches? Everything from presentation screens and WiFi is all taken care of so you can set up with ease and impress your clients.
- Pick an option that suits your budget. Choosing a daily office space rental means you can rent a meeting room, private office or hot desk for a few hours or the whole day. This way, you’re only spending what you need to, plus with office facilities and maintenance included, you don’t have to worry about any unexpected office costs.
- Find locations where you need them. Perhaps most of your team or clients are based in a different city, or you simply need a space to host a face-to-face meeting. If you’re someone who moves around for work, a one-day office rental allows you to set up base in a range of cities and towns across the UK. Simply search our day office options in the location you need when you need it.
- Increase your productivity. Sometimes the dining table or local coffee shop just won’t cut it. A daily office space rental comes fully furnished, complete with WiFi, tech support, printers and more, so you can settle in straight away. Use our filters to narrow down your search to find the ideal day office for you.
- Gain privacy for your business. A coworking space doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your privacy. There is a range of private day office rentals that can provide you with extra peace of mind. Find a private phone booth to take important calls or book a meeting room to host confidential appointments.
How can I rent an office for a day?
Easy Offices make it simple to find a day office to suit your business. Use our filter system when searching to narrow it down from bike racks, onsite gyms, and breakout areas to air conditioning; you can choose what you need.
Make sure to map out your business requirements before you start your search. Plan ahead so that you find the office space that suits you and ensure you have everything you need to hit the ground running. A day office rental can be a huge benefit to your business, and it seems the hybrid work from home/office model is here to stay. By securing a snazzy daily office space rental, you’ll have a cost-effective way of keeping the team productive and motivated.
It’s straightforward to rent an office space for a day with Easy Offices. Start your search now or get in touch with one of our experts to find your new flexible day office.