Each month we will be featuring a different city and the top reasons to do business there. This month is the turn of Liverpool.
- Growth– Population of 445,000 and the fastest growing UK city outside of London
- Transport– Great transport links Ă˘â‚¬â€ś from Liverpool you can reach London by train in just over 2 hours. Fly to over 20 different countries via the John Lennon Airport or stay a little closer to home and take the famous ferry across the Mersey to see local cultural sites.
- Hosting City– Liverpool is to play host to The International Festival for business 2014- the IFB2014 will feature hundreds of world-class events from June to July 2014 in Liverpool, attracting 250,000 visitors from across the globe, and bringing Ă‚Ĺ100 million worth of investment into the UK economy. To find out more see http://www.ifb2014.com/
- Corporate entertainment hotspot– Fantastic for corporate entertainment with the famous Aintree racecourse on its doorstep not to mention Liverpool FC (this can a touchy subject for some!) and Michelin starred restaurants.
- Talent- The University of Liverpool is one of the great centres of knowledge, research and innovation. With 6 out of 10 graduates staying in the city Ă‚Â and more scientists than Cambridge there is a of pool of exceptional talent available.
You can see the current Serviced Office Space available in Liverpool from Easy Offices below: