Each month we will be featuring a different city and the top reasons to do business there. This month is the turn of Liverpool.
- Growth– Population of 445,000 and the fastest growing UK city outside of London
- Transport– Great transport links – from Liverpool you can reach London by train in just over 2 hours. Fly to over 20 different countries via the John Lennon Airport or stay a little closer to home and take the famous ferry across the Mersey to see local cultural sites.
- Hosting City– Liverpool is to play host to The International Festival for business 2014- the IFB2014 will feature hundreds of world-class events from June to July 2014 in Liverpool, attracting 250,000 visitors from across the globe, and bringing £100 million worth of investment into the UK economy. To find out more see http://www.ifb2014.com/
- Corporate entertainment hotspot– Fantastic for corporate entertainment with the famous Aintree racecourse on its doorstep not to mention Liverpool FC (this can a touchy subject for some!) and Michelin starred restaurants.
- Talent- The University of Liverpool is one of the great centres of knowledge, research and innovation. With 6 out of 10 graduates staying in the city and more scientists than Cambridge there is a of pool of exceptional talent available.
You can see the current Serviced Office Space available in Liverpool from Easy Offices below: