I2, one of the many Office Providers that easy Offices works with will be opening a new Serviced Office in Aberdeen towards the end of 2013. The new building will be a welcome addition to the current stock, which due to the popularity of the area has limited capacity and which is sure to result in a flurry of enquiries once opened.
The Office Company, headquartered in London and currently operating in eight cities across the UK is excited about its prospects in this new area, Philip Grace of i2 commented: “This is the third building in Scotland for i2 Office, we will be announcing a fourth location, also in Aberdeen very soon. As one of only two nationwide providers of quality serviced office space, Aberdeen is an important link for i2. With ten buildings in London and eighteen buildings across the UK, i2 aims to allow clients to take high quality office space on flexible terms with great customer service across all major UK cities.”
Aberdeen has long been associated with Britain’s Gas and Oil Industries and the vast majority of the Serviced Office enquiries that we receive are from Companies in these sectors. As a result occupancy levels have remained fairly stable with limited stock available due to the consistently high levels of demand.
But, did were you aware of these little known facts about Aberdeen:
• In 2012 Mercer named Aberdeen the 56th most liveable city in the World.
• As well as the fourth most liveable city in Britain.
• In 2012 HSBC named Aberdeen as a leading business hub and one of eight ‘super cities’ spearheading the UK’s economy.
• It’s also the only city in Scotland to receive this accolade.
• The area has been settled by humans for more than 8000 years.
• Aberdeen is statistically the coldest City in the UK.
You can click the following link to view our selection of Serviced Office Space in Aberdeen or call us directly and we’ll talk through the various options with you.