The following is a guest blog provided by Portal Business Centres in Warrington. To find out more about Portal please see our Warrington Serviced Office listings.
Where a business is based is of crucial importance. Whether it’s to attract the right people, portray the right image or be in the best possible place for business development.
Location and the working environment can be the difference between success and failure. Serviced offices enable businesses to have space that suits their individual needs with someone else managing and furnishing the space for them.
• Low monthly costs – save up to 40% compared with conventional leased office space
• Instant start up – commence business the day you sign up
• No long term obligation – month by month licence fee
• Lower staff overheads – provision of reception and administrative support
• Save time, save money – get on with running your business
• Flexibility without commitment – expand or downsize your business as you need to.
• An instant on-site business community accessible when it suits you.
• Full business support staff to look after you and your clients needs
• High quality technical infrastructure with full IT support – taken care of for you
• No more building and maintenance worries
A main factor for choosing a service office is flexibility. Whether the company needs to up size or down size they are able to adjust quickly without delay or penalty which is ideal with today’s economy.
It’s all inclusive. For a fixed monthly price, companies can expect to receive everything they will need to run their businesses, from desks, chairs and telephones, to staffed reception desks, cleaning services and refreshment facilities.
Serviced offices offer well trained staff, able to respond to your needs and are friendly, welcoming and professional. They will be, in effect, an extension of your business and your brand and the first contact your visitors have with your company.
IT and Telecoms
Your IT and telecoms infrastructure can be managed for you by the office operator so that you no longer have to spend precious time calling your IT support if something goes wrong.
Serviced offices offer permanent solutions to businesses of all sizes because of the flexibility they offer, the services that they provide and managing the day to day hassle and administration of office space. They also offer businesses simple and transparent pricing that can provide real value for money.
When looking for serviced office space, businesses should be clear on exactly what they need to get from the location and what services they value. If they do this then they give themselves every opportunity of finding an office where they and their company can flourish.
FIND YOUR PERFECT SERVICED OFFICE WITH EASY OFFICES CALL 01932 834 720 TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENT TODAY!